For this looks I wanted to mix a few MAC's pigment together for a dark, metallic, messy look, bronzed cheek, and a natural rose lip. Did a braided headband (with my own hair- which wasn't as easy as I thought) & wore my Bausch and Lomb Natural colors in Platinum contacts.
Review on Bausch and Lomb Natural colors in Platinum (ordered from http://lensmarketplace.com).
I looked at reviews and videos online before I ordered & although they were a dramatic change they looked pretty natural. After almost 2 weeks I finally received my order, so I'm not happy with the shipping time. They don't sit right on my eye but they only had one size so I didn't have a choice so they're a little bit uncomfortable and move around a little. They look really fake to me so I didn't like them at first but I showed my husband and mom and they both really liked them so I figured I'd wear them.
I also noticed that when I put my usual brown eyeliner on my waterline, it rubbed off the the lenses making them really blurry....so that kinda sucks.
Hope you like it!
Here’s a list of products used for this look:
• SEPHORA COLLECTION Matifying Compact Foundation R30
• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 125 Sand
• Korres Pomegranate Primer
• SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer
• Red Cherry Eyelashes in #62
• DUO Eyelash Glue in Brown
• Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof in Very Black
• Milk Jumbo pencil in Milk
• Milani INFINITE Eyeliner in Everlast
• Milani INFINITE Eyeliner in Timeless
• MAC Pigment in Deep Blue Green
• MAC Pigment in Blue Brown
• MAC Pigment in Old Gold
• MAC Pigment in Vanilla
• Urban Decay Primer Tube in Original
• Bausch and Lomb Natural colors in Platinum
• Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Ebony
• Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette: Chocolate Soleil
• Too Faced In Your Dreams Palette: Girly Show
• Too Faced In Your Dreams Palette: You Hold the Key
• MAC lipglass in Cultured
• MAC lipstick in Hue
• NYX Lip liner in Natural
• Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer Nude